What makes Xandro Lab Trans-Resveratrol better?
- Pure trans-isomer of resveratrol, which is more stable, active and widely studied.
- Naturally derived from Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum Root)
- High potency and maintains a high purity of 98%.
Trans-Resveratrol is naturally found in antioxidants-rich foods like grape skin, peanuts and red wine.
Why supplement with Trans-Resveratrol?
Trans-resveratrol counters harmful effects of oxidative stress with potent antioxidants.
1) Trans-Resveratrol was found to significantly lower inflammation and triglyceride levels and increase antioxidant activity.
2) Trans-resveratrol demonstrated cognitive benefits, enhancing accuracy in serial subtraction tasks on day 1, improving accuracy in the 3-Back task on day 28, reducing fatigue over 28 days, and influencing cerebral blood flow and diastolic blood pressure, with increased metabolite levels on day 28 compared to day 1.
3) After 52 weeks of taking trans-resveratrol, there were reductions in some markers of inflammation and increases in certain growth factors, and it appeared to slow the decline in cognitive function and levels of amyloid-beta in the cerebrospinal fluid.
Directions of use
- Take 1-2 capsules daily with food, preferably in the morning.
- If you are pregnant or nursing or have a known medical condition, consult a physician before use.
☑️ 60 capsules
☑️ 500mg per capsule
☑️ Manufactured in a GMP-Certified Facility in Singapore
☑️ Third-party lab tested for purity