What is Calcium AKG?
Calcium-AKG is a salt form of alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG).
AKG is a natural molecule that plays a pivotal role in cellular energy production and other metabolic processes carried out in the body.
What makes Xandro Lab Calcium AKG better?
- Made in a GMP-Certified facility without any additives, fillers or binders.
- Pure Calcium-AKG, highest purity of above 99%.
Did you know?
- Although containing calcium, Calcium-AKG differs from other generic calcium supplements by its main role to also support energy production.
- AKG is an unstable compound on its own and can readily degrade when exposed to moisture or high temperatures.
- By combining it with calcium, the resulting Ca-AKG compound is more stable and less prone to degradation.
Why supplement with Calcium AKG?
As we age, metabolic changes become increasingly pressing concerns for our overall health.
- Ca-AKG address these aging issues effectively by boosting cellular energy, aiding muscle recovery and exercise performance.
1) Ca-AKG supplementation in 42 individuals for 7 months has shown to cause a reduction in biological aging of 8 years.
2) AKG increased muscle strength and endurance, in part by preventing muscle protein breakdown through a mechanism involving prolyl hydroxylase-3 and the β2 adrenergic receptor.
3) One study in postmenopausal women showed that a daily dose of oral Ca-AKG (6g AKG for 6 months) increased bone mass density by 1.6% from baseline.
Directions of use
- Take 1-2 capsules daily with food, preferably in the morning.
- If you are pregnant or nursing or have a known medical condition, consult a physician before use.
☑️ 60 capsules
☑️ 500mg per capsule
☑️ Manufactured in a GMP-Certified Facility in Singapore
☑️ Third-party lab tested for purity