What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is involved in over 300 bodily functions, including muscle relaxation, nerve function, and energy production. Magnesium is important for bone health and sleep quality.
What makes Xandro Lab Magnesium Glycinate better?
- Xandro Lab uses Magnesium Glycinate form of Magnesium.
- Magnesium glycinate has superior bioavailability compared to other forms of Magnesium supplements.
Did you know?
- Magnesium Glycinate combines magnesium with the amino acid glycine.
- Glycine, an amino acid, is highly regarded for its calming effects.
- Magnesium glycinate is a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of magnesium.
- 57% of the US population does not meet the U.S. Recommended Dietary Allowance of magnesium, as per reports.
Why supplement with Magnesium Glycinate?
As we age, older adults may experience deterioration in their sleep patterns.
- Older adults often spend less time in deep, restorative sleep stages and more time in lighter sleep stages.
- This can result in a perception of lighter and less refreshing sleep than when they were younger.
- Magnesium glycinate is great post workout supplement to relieve muscle tiredness.
- It also helps manage stress.
1) In a study that involved 5115 American young adults, aged 18–30 years, it was found that Mg intake was associated with better sleep quality after adjustment for potential demographical, behavioral, and nutritional confounders.
2) Studies show Magnesium supplementation or increased dietary intake of magnesium will have beneficial effects on exercise performance in magnesium-deficient individuals.
3) In a double-blind study, researchers explored the effects of a 10-day, 350 mg daily magnesium (Mg) supplementation on muscle soreness and performance in college-aged participants. Results demonstrated that magnesium supplementation reduced muscle soreness at 24, 36, and 48 hours post-consumption compared to baseline, while no changes in soreness were observed in the placebo group.
Additional Information To Note:
1. Magnesium Glycinate is a natural sleep aid, but it may not work for everyone. Some people may find that it helps them sleep better, while others may not notice any difference.
2. The dosage of Magnesium Glycinate can also affect its effectiveness. Some people may need to take a higher dose than others in order to see results.
3. Other factors that can affect the effectiveness of Magnesium Glycinate include your overall health, your diet, and your lifestyle habits. If you are not exercising regularly, or eating a healthy diet, Magnesium Glycinate may not be as effective.
Directions of use
- Take 1-2 capsules daily, preferably 1 hour before bed.
- If you are pregnant or nursing or have a known medical condition, consult a physician before use.
☑️ 60 capsules
☑️ 500mg per capsule
☑️ Manufactured in a GMP-Ceritifed facility in Singapore
☑️ Third-party lab tested for purity