[BCM 95® Turmeric Curcumin Pack of 2 - 2 x 30 Capsules]
What is Turmeric Curcumin?
Turmeric is a spice that has been used for centuries for its health-related benefits.
The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, a compound with powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
What makes Xandro Lab Turmeric Curcumin better?
- Curcumin's bioavailability is relatively low when consumed on its own, and it can be challenging for the body to absorb.
- Xandro Lab’s uses patented BCM-95 Turmeric Curcumin, which has high bioavailability.
- BCM-95 is a 100% pure turmeric extract that boasts enhanced bio-efficacy.
Did you know?
While turmeric contains curcumin, the curcumin content in raw turmeric is relatively low, usually around 2-5% by weight.
- It's low natural curcumin bioavailability has led to enhanced formulations to improve its absorption for potential health benefits.
- BCM-95’s composition makes it the world’s most natural turmeric extract, with free curcumin scientifically proven to be retained in the bloodstream even after 8 hours.
- The ‘95’ in its name represents the patented composition of this potent 95% standardized curcumin-essential oil complex (CEC)
Why supplement with Tumeric Curcumin?
As we age, inflammation & sustained joint pains can become growing concerns for our health.
- Turmeric Curcumin, backed by traditional health practices, emerges as a solution to address the inflammatory processes associated with aging.
- By actively combating inflammation and supporting cellular rejuvenation, it plays a vital role in promoting healthy mobility & aging.
1) Current research indicates that inflammation, oxidative stress, and many long-term conditions are closely interconnected. Curcumin's antioxidant properties can play a vital role in boosting our overall well-being and healthy aging.
2) Curcumin exhibits greater impact in pain reduction and enhancing functional ability compared to traditional joint supplements, as indicated by effect sizes (ES).
3) A 9-month curcumin study involving 240 participants suggested potential benefits in blood glucose regulation in individuals while improving their β-cell function.
4) Research has indicated that curcumin affects the gut microbiome and exerts neuroprotective effects through the microbiota-gut-brain axis (MGB).
Directions of use
- Take 1 capsule twice daily with food, preferably in the morning & evening.
- If you are pregnant or nursing or have a known medical condition, consult a physician before use.
☑️ 30 capsules per bottle
☑️ 400mg per capsule
☑️ Manufactured in a GMP-Certified Facility in Singapore
☑️ Third-party lab tested for purity